Bodegas Montecillo offers you, together with chef Juan Carlos Ferrando, the possibility of visiting its facilities and tasting a menu designed by him in his garden with a picnic basket that also includes some of its most classic wines.
Juan Carlos Ferrando bets on a traditional cuisine to which he adds his particular vision of a fine, elegant and delicate cuisine, using flavors that transport the diner to those simple and close moments of life.
The activity includes:
- Guided tour of the winery with explanations by a specialized guide, accessing the barrel room and manual wine rack.
- Experience living history through an audiovisual experience and subsequent visit to the museum.
- Picnic basket to enjoy in your garden that includes:
- Smoked salmon, tomato, arugula and anchovies sandwich.
- Artisan bread sandwich with grilled ham, cheese, pickles, arugula and mustard.
- Spicy nachos.
- Selection of cheeses with nuts.
- Brioche bread soaked in fresh spiced milk and pistachios.
- Candied almonds or chocolates.
- Bottles of white wine and Limited Edition
**Menu adapted to food allergies or intolerances available upon request. Consult in advance.