WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA?
The Responsible for processing your data is Telecyl, S.A. whose trade name is THEGETAWINE. Our address is Calle Enrique Cubero 9, Edificio Madison Arena, 47014 Valladolid and you can contact our data protection officer by email at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Thegetawine”.
WHAT DOES ACCEPTANCE OF THIS POLICY ENTAIL?
IS IT MANDATORY TO PROVIDE MY DATA?
The data we ask you for in the Web forms are, in general, mandatory to fulfill the established purposes (unless otherwise specified in the required field). Therefore, if you do not provide us with the information or you do not provide it correctly, we will not be able to attend your request.
WHAT DATA WILL WE REQUEST FROM YOU?
The data we may request from you are as follows:
- Identifying data: email, telephone, name, surname, account number, address and country.
However, we may carry out periodic checks to verify this fact, adopting the appropriate due diligence measures, in accordance with data protection regulations.
WHAT DO WE USE YOUR DATA FOR AND FOR HOW LONG?
Specifically, the purposes for which we may process your data are:
- Manage, process and respond to your requests, applications, contracts, incidents or queries.
- Offer you individualized experiences
- To inquire about your interests in certain products/events and contact you with related services or offers.
- Issue invoices
- To publish the images you upload on the website in case you give your consent.
- Conduct opinion surveys, studies, statistics, profiles, sweepstakes and similar activities.
- Periodically send you, by any means, communications related to Thegetawine, services, promotions or offers that have to do with the Web and other events organized by Telecyl if you give us your consent by checking the appropriate checkbox.
We will retain your data until you object or revoke your consent and only for the purposes we have explained.
WHAT LEGITIMACY DO WE HAVE TO PROCESS YOUR DATA?
We may process your data on the basis of the execution of a contractual relationship.
Likewise, for data that are not mandatory, the legitimacy is the consent that we are requesting from you and that you can withdraw at any time.
However, if you withdraw your consent, this will not affect the lawfulness of the processing previously carried out.
TO WHOM ARE WE GOING TO GIVE YOUR DATA?
Your identification data may be communicated to the Partners you have selected, solely for the purpose of managing your reservations and offering you the best experience.
Likewise, your images may be transferred to newspapers and social networks for publication, if you give your consent.
Your data will not be transferred to third parties other than those indicated here except by legal obligation.
HOW DO WE HANDLE YOUR DATA REGARDING LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES OR ADVERTISERS?
Our website may contain information, data or advertising from third parties and access to their own websites, sales platforms and/or applications.
Partners may collect information from you when you interact with their content, advertisements and services without MADISON MK having access to it.
Likewise, in the event that you make purchases, the financial data will be processed directly by the payment platform, without MADISON MK having access to them.
In this case you must take into account the privacy policies of the Partners or platforms you access.
WHAT ARE YOUR OBLIGATIONS AS A USER OF THE WEB
When using the Web you must:
- Guarantee that you are over 18 years of age and that the information you provide is true, accurate, complete and up to date. For this purpose, you must be responsible for the veracity of all the data you provide and keep them properly updated.
- To guarantee that you have informed the third parties whose data you provide, if you do so, of the aspects contained in this document. Likewise, to guarantee that you have obtained their authorization to provide us with their data for the aforementioned purposes.
- You will be responsible for any false or inaccurate information you provide through the Web and for any damages, direct or indirect, that this causes us or third parties.
WHAT RIGHTS DO YOU HAVE AND HOW CAN YOU EXERCISE THEM?
The rights that the data protection regulations grant you are:
- Obtain confirmation as to whether or not we are processing your personal data.
- Rectify inaccurate or incomplete data.
- Request the deletion of your data when, among other reasons, your data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- To limit the processing of your data when any of the conditions provided for in the data protection regulations are met.
- Object to the processing of your data
- Request the portability of your data.
You can exercise them by writing to Enrique Cubero 9, Edificio Madison Arena, 47014 Valladolid or by sending an email to email@example.com with the subject “Thegetawine”.
If you believe that your request has not been properly addressed or that your data is not being treated properly, you can file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
HOW DO WE TAKE CARE OF YOUR DATA?
At all times we will treat your data with absolute confidentiality and keeping the duty of secrecy with respect to them, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations, taking all necessary technical and organizational measures to ensure the security of your data and avoid its alteration, loss, unauthorized access or treatment, given the state of technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed.