During the Rioja grape harvest, which usually takes place between September and November, we want you to discover our winery from a different perspective during the most beautiful and active time of the year: the grape harvest. This experience is a must for any wine lover and will allow you to discover how our wines are made and learn in detail each process guided by an expert.
The activity includes:
- A guided tour of its facilities while we learn about the history of Bodegas Montecillo from a specialized guide. The objective is for you to discover their wines in their different evolutionary processes, as we will have the opportunity to enjoy a sensory journey through the tasting of wines in different evolutionary stages: after alcoholic fermentation, at the beginning of malolactic fermentation, after aging in barrels of different origins and, of course, also finished wines.
- Guided tour of the winery with explanations by a specialized guide, accessing the barrel room and manual wine rack.
- Experience living history through an audiovisual experience and subsequent visit to the museum.
- Tasting of American and French barrels (in subway barrel room).
- Tasting of Montecillo Crianza, Montecillo Reserva and Montecillo Rosé with appetizer (in the wine cellar area).